
I lost a lot today.
I lost a couple of things here and there-
I lost faith, I lost hope, I lost authority.
And some other stuff on the paper and on the shirt as well.
I walked home, sad and depressed.
And hence, I logged onto the same thing that landed me in trouble.
Without me telling, some knew what happened.
They knew. They saw. And at then, they kept quiet.
So I was on the same cyber world landed me in this pathetic state.
And some time later, you hear that familiar sounds:
the sound of a MSN pop-up, and a Facebook chat.
"Hey what happened? You okay not?"
"Hey bro, relax a bit, cheer up..."
"Aiya, heck care la; come, let's watch some videos..."
"No mater what, I'm always here, Boss (:"
I never knew I had so many people who care for me.
I always thought that i was all alone ._.
Not today, at least; they console and care for me when I most needed it.
Back then in the afternoon the mates were still quarreling about something.
We really, really strained our ties for another time. Unhealthy.
But well, because of this, we came together again.
We are all on the same boat; and we face it together.
The unity and togetherness, is backed.
The common viewpoint that we hardly shared, bonded us together.
I knew how much I've lost;
but I couldn't calculate how much I've gained.
It's seriously too much, just like the stars in the sky.
Each and everyone of them, shining brightly, lighting the dark, dull night sky.
I lost a lot.
But they were worthy.
These lost were worthy.
They told me something.
They taught me something.
They showed me something.
Tears gushed out of my eyes.
"You'll always be our Boss."
"Well if you want next time you can rant at me."
"Chill bro, you still have me!"
"We'll always stand by you!"
The world is so cold, so cold...
yet, it is so warm, so warm.
Even if it was my fault,
but you all came to my side when I needed your consoles the most.
Thanks a lot, peeps (:
Friends are just like stars in the sky.
At times you couldn't see them;
but you'll always know that they keeps on shining for you.
It's after all, a learning process.
Thanks a lot peeps, I really love you guys.
I love ya (:
No comments:
Post a Comment