
In just a blinking of an eye we've come to the end of the 3rd week in school,
which somehow signify the completion of some form of achievement at this point of life.
To me it does not only meant that the JC curriculum officially kicked in,
but also a sign that I've manage to survive the preliminary stress,
and transit into the next phrase of life successfully.
In one way or another I tend to find myself happier these days;
happy as in the form that I tend to view things less seriously.
Maybe I've become more nonchalant and callous,
or maybe that I learn to take things easier as I've grown in life.
I would say that I tend not to view work so seriously anymore;
as in a sense that I do not get myself occupied with work all day long,
but however I do see the meaning in every piece of work that is given to me.
Happier, maybe because time passes so fast that I only remember the funny moments.
Or maybe it's because that things are much light-heart around me nowadays.
Or is it because no one tends to show their serious and rigourous side in front of me?
There's so much yet to know, and so much that I want to know-
so much that I'm curious about this new phrase of life,
not just only the academic portion, but of people around me,
how they think, how they perceive, how they feel, everything.
Maybe it's just natural instincts that is working on me;
the desire of human to know more about something that they have little knowledge about.
But somehow I manage to come home with a smile everyday;
certainly not because of whatever that is happening around me,
but due to the fact that I choose to perceive things in a certain manner.
I wonder does the current situation explains all for life in tertiary education,
or there are more to come in the later phrases of this life?
Somehow I wish that things would remain status quo,
everything just seems to be rosy and cheerful as they are-
the class's okay, work is still yet manageable, no friendship problems,
no communication breakdowns, no screw-ups, nothing negative.
Is life really that simple, or am I the one that's simple after all?
Maybe there are disagreements that I've yet to know.
Maybe there are dissatisfaction that I've yet to feel.
Maybe there are discouragement that had yet to come.
Maybe, there are so many things still hidden from me.
Well, things might take a turn for no reason in the next second.
But I guessed I'm already trained for counter-measures.
It just all seems to simple, simple to the point that I can't believe.
Maybe it's because that it's only the beginning;
what that I've observed is just the tip of the iceberg.
Maybe there's more, who knows.
Maybe there's going to be a revelation of things we never know.
But all I know is, we got to be ready.
"That's like managing to swim across the English channel, and then trying again in full combat gear." - a friend's comment on O level graduates taking the A levels
No comments:
Post a Comment