Friday, December 26, 2008

friday.

Thinking Back, Thinking Forward

Standing by the window,
Looking at the scenery.
Thinking back to months ago,
Mixed up memories.

Winter is passing by,
Spring is arrving.
Memories going by,
Sweet, sour, bitter.

Those cold and harsh mornings,
Childish and stubborn mates.
Am I really that bad,
For them to treat me this way?

A pump, we did together,
One step, we march off.
To give my best and utmost,
To the wonderful and meaningful Corps.

Many incidents happened,
Many people I met.
Many that had touched me,
Much that had joke me.

A year's passing by,
Sweet and sour.
But at least I'm glad,
I am still not fallen.

Spring's arrving,
Winter's ending.
Off with my civilian clothes,
Replaced with green armour.

Once again,
The same old days,
Coming back again.
Sweet and Sour, much more Bitter,
I just want it layed.

Dusty shoes,
Crumpled uniforms,
More good days to come?
A unwanted class,
A sworn brotherhood,
Life, conituing that way.


This poem, simply just tells about my life this yr and my hopes for nxt yr.

No comments: