Friday, January 28, 2011

Awww


It's been centuries ever since I last blogged.

Well, this is highly due to the increasing stress of a secondary 4 life;
life mainly revolves around waking up, homework, coffee and sleep.
So, you wouldn't have much of a spare time to do other stuff;
with the hectic 10-hours-of-school-daily, I doubt I could do something else either.

And it's been tests, piles of homework, projects, assignments...
I wonder its been how long ever since I took a break and have a kit kat.
You only get to sleep at 12 everyday, and you got to wake up at 5;
the quality of life just get worse and worse as the time goes by.

And the hectic lifestyle made me lose all inspirations for my writing.

I'm just wondering when I could actually have a good night's rest...
maybe during the CNY holidays, when I can sleep like nobody's business.
And perhaps I could get away from all the bullshit and crap... temporarily.
On one fine day, I still have to be realistic and deal with it.

And so, the dull life of mine becomes even more bland than ever.
It's not that I don't have a life;
it's just that i have a life that seriously sucks,
and I couldn't do much about it.

And without my source of inspiration from life,
I guess my posts will get more and more boring, and dull, and bland...
Maybe I should use the time on some other things;
better than typing each post on homework, homework, homework.

It's just one bloody year, grit your teeth and get through it...

Like what the Co-FT said on the first day of school,
'Adapt and Survive'.
I guess I can only adapt to it, then survive with it.

Ah, at least the weekends are here;
but there's a huge pile of work waiting for me.

Who gives a damn,
let me catch some sleep first...

No comments: