
Unknowingly, I've come near to the end of Term 4.
So this means that soon, I'll graduate from Secondary Three,
and move on to Secondary Four.
This year have been a year of turbulence,
but also a year of enlightenment.
I must say, there are too many adversities,
too many obstacles, too many disappointments,
too much shit throughout the year.
But well, I would say that it was all because of all these hard times,
I grew to be more understanding, more well tempered;
and maybe perhaps more reasonable, more neutral.
It was as if I've just graduate from Secondary Two yesterday,
waiting to start life afresh in Secondary Three,
waiting to inherit the company along with my platoon mates,
and waiting for a showtime of my own.
But today I had came through so much,
bearing bruises and scars on my body.
Yesterday I was still anticipating a 15 year old life;
hell knows that it was such a struggle and almost killed me.
But well, at least I survive it all.
Today's officially the 300th day of 2010;
300 days have passed, but deep in my heart,
it was as if 3 years have gone by.
I learned so much through these four terms;
I learn to give some things up, and pick some others up;
I lost those brothers of yesterday, and made friends of tomorrow;
that once ambitious, bashful me, would actually seek religion and inner peace.
I must say, throughout these 300 days,
I experience so much, so much that it totally changed me into another person.
There are a lot of unforgettable memories throughout these 300 days.
There were seasons in the sun, as well as the cold harsh winter.
Something that was really unforgettable was OBS:
four men stripped themselves in a tent to complete the 'ritual of brotherhood'.
I spent 300 days with a class that was certainly unique:
made not just of different personalities, but different nationalities.
I wouldn't say that the 44 of them gave me a global outlook,
but certainly, the everyday life was something uniquely different from that in 2E3.
It was a hard class;
hard to communicate, hard to really bond together.
But it seems like we championed our way through academics and sports;
well that's somewhat surprising which I never really expect.
I must say I feel proud being their monitor;
at times, doing certain things for them makes me somewhat proud of myself.
But at least the teamwork between the other monitors ain't too hard;
I must say, my current class actually consist of a bunch of nice people.
And if a girl happens to blog hop to my blog,
I would like to thank you for those chats.
Wow I never knew I could talk so much at times.
And there, we have another year to go.
I just hope that around the same time next year,
nationality and personality differences wouldn't be a barrier about us.
If I learn one way of working with others in 3E2,
another would be in my CCA.
Although at this moment of time,
most of us, the 15-years-old, would only be looking forward to retirement;
but I would say the days when we ruled the company together,
really taught me the golden advice of 'Everyone Matters'.
Everyone have a role to play, a part to share;
sounds something like Total Defence.
Maybe some, with high rank and post,
might given up hope on this company that is crumbling away;
nevertheless, the ultimate aim still lies in building tomorrow:
paving a path for our juniors to walk on.
Tomorrow we'll be Moustache Petes,
and it will be time the newbies showcase their talents.
It just all feels like a noble job of mounting the future of tomorrow.
Maybe next year life would be so busy that I got no time to ponder over such stuff;
but then, it's another matter when it all comes to 16-years-old fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment