Thursday, October 28, 2010

Toilet?



So fast, so fast; it's the last day of school.

Of course I still have to return to school for a couple of weeks;
mainly for extra classes and CCA, camps, etc.
Well life is never good nowadays.
Things... Seem to get more and more stressful, as the time goes by.

I must say I'm getting pretty sick of school,
as well as the rat race in it.
Perhaps I've mentioned this umpteen times;
but the way the society functions is killing me slowly.

Anyway, it appears that mankind created the first ceramic toilet today.
Yes, stop wondering, it's the white colour bowl in your home's WC.

Life might be a very, very long run;
which many of us never have much chances to catch a breather.
Well, not totally impossible...
Maybe the couple of minutes in the WC is some personal time,
for us to get away from the outside world's stress temporarily.

And perhaps toilet is the only place where many wouldn't face their problems,
which they never wanted to face.

Wait a minute,
let me have some personal time in the WC...

No comments: