
Hell yeah, it's the start of December.
This means in four weeks time I'll be back in school;
on another perspective, this means I wasted one month away.
Well, I just realised I wasted November away,
on homework, sleeping, watching TV...etc.
Perhaps I should really get out of the house in the month of December,
and play till the max before school reopens.
Have been very unproductive these days;
the daily routine goes by with TV, books, and sleep.
For a moment of time I spent five good days at home,
without stepping one foot out of the house.
This explains my lack of inspiration to write good essays nowadays;
this time, I'm blogging in English because I don't know what to blog in Chinese.
And really I should get the month starting real right.
One has just went by; and soon, another day too-
I think I shouldn't be wasting anymore time by staying at home.
Real adventure needs to start;
to get all the adrenaline pumping for a good year ahead.
Hadn't been thinking about much things at home;
the lack of interaction between fellow human,
plus the lack of interaction with the outside world makes one an introvert.
I used to think and ponder a lot on various stuff; from philosophy to politics.
Maybe thinking too much is one of the reason that gets me too emotional,
but not thinking at all make my mind somewhat rusty;
I got stuck in writing the three 1000 word essay for my Chinese book review.
Yea, maybe I should go out and seek some real inspiration during this month.
To get back the lost inspiration, to earn some new experience, I don't know.
I have a small social circle- don't even know who to ask out, and what to do.
And the rainy December discourage me from most outdoor activities,
so perhaps for some time later I still have to stay indoors.
Looking at the way I'm spending my holidays,
I wonder how are my acquaintances and my classmates doing.
Seeing people uploading tons of photos up on facebook,
sent this 'what the fish are you doing' message up to my brain.
Maybe I should really get a life, and stop being a couch potato;
the inspiration at home is used up.
A few weeks back I'm thinking that if I rushed all my homework,
then perhaps I can space out much time for entertainment.
Now, having 80% of the homework done,
there's this empty feeling everyday; no more homework is there to entertain me.
Lacking all that experience and inspiration,
maybe there's this point whereby I'll lost all my skills for writing.
But I'm just wondering other than that few friends,
who else will ask me out for some fun and joy.
I've told myself to f*ck care the academics,
and to seek adventure, fun, danger and love during this holiday.
At the rate I'm going, maybe I've to concede defeat once again.
Wait, I still have four weeks left.
November ended, but there's still one month to go.
For those who hadn't been touching any work, get started right NOW.
And for those couch potato like me..
yea, get a life.
No comments:
Post a Comment