Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Life? Live?


It's another typical school day like yesterday;
life is always going at the same old speed,
repeating the same old pattern.
Soon we'll be stressed up with various tests and exams,
and then, once school reopen,
everything starts again. All that rat race.
Don't really expect yourself to be catching a breather these days.

I'm just wondering,
if there will be such a day,
whereby everything just break apart;
you screw up things that you thought you'll never,
and then, everything takes a different perspective.

Accidents do occur in life.

I would agree that I'm idling time away these days;
well, towards the rainy season you will not have the mood to work.
I thought if one day I'm to be enlightened of everything in the mundane world;
then perhaps I'll give everything up,
and go live in Tibet or Bhutan,
and spent the rest of my life deep in the mountains,
separated from all worldly affairs.

Inner Peace is something that is so hard to seek,
but not impossible to attain.

It's all the same old stuff as last year;
CCA resuming with lots of camp coming up,
and then all the holiday events the school have for you;
a lot of things I'm doing at this period of time,
will really determine the life I'll live in the next few years;
but instead of feeling concentrated or focused,
I tend to view it in a light-heart manner.

It's not that I'm not serious with things around me,
but I'm just choosing to take things easy.

I don't know why,
but at certain points of life,
when you finally understood certain stuff or be enlightened from certain conditions,
a lot of things doesn't seem really that important and serious to you anymore.
Likewise, some stuff that you don't even bother in the past,
becomes the ultimate aim that you are leading your live for.

It's the same in me.
At certain point of time,
when your thinking start to change due to the changing environment,
your perception of things around you change as well.

Everyday I wake up, without much aim or target;
all I knew is that I shall lead my life easily, happily, care-freely.
The assignments I get today, I'll do my best to finish them today,
for I don't know what might happen tomorrow;
Things about tomorrow, I'll not be bothered with them;
for a man living in the current wouldn't worry himself with the future.

Let nature takes it course, I say.
But meanwhile, let us live in the current, let us live meaningfully out of every moment.

Let us live easily and happily for the current,
let us live all the best out of today.

If all the time, we're living for the future, we're living for tomorrow;
then we'll not see any enlightenment out of our lives,
for every next day is termed 'tomorrow';

But if we are to live the best out of today....

Maybe you'll be surprised by what you get out of it.

Life's actually something that's simple and easy;
don't make it complicated and hard that it shouldn't be.

No comments: