
So, all the academic related activities comes to an end today;
but well, I still got a pile of work to do over the weeks.
Then I have my schedule tightly packed,
with several activities going on-
the more the merrier, I would say.
So now I can ease myself from the 'O' level stress;
coming up next will be planning on how to squeeze time out to do my work.
And the holiday schedule is really getting me excited-
a few courses going on here and there;
new stuff, new companions, new experience.
I guess that is what every holiday should be having.
My mind is in the very carefree mood now,
and I guess all I'm waiting for is just the fun coming up next,
from all my camps, courses, vacations...so on and so forth.
Can't wait till then, really, when you finally get a chance to 'release' yourself.
I believe for many people,
things are starting to get more and more serious.
After two or three science SPAs, and then for some of us a CL 'O' Level-
it might be a warning for many that it is time to start mugging.
But really, I don't give a damn;
I don't really care about how the results turn out to be,
much less the decision-making exams in the near future.
Life ain't all about living it for a tomorrow that is never reached;
take it easy, take things easy.
Go one step at a time.
So the holidays are starting.
Now what? I guess I'll miss a few of my classmates.
For all I knew, i can only say, this is my life,
IT IS MY PATH TO WALK; not the world's.
No comments:
Post a Comment