Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thoughts on a Rainy Day


It's currently raining outside.
Like the weather,
my heart is now cold and bleak.
Boredom resides deep in my heart,
and a sense of chill came out from this boredom.

This morning was the school open house.
Well, the usual stuff,
joking around with some people,
and then try to 'sell' the CCA to visitors.
It just seems like NCC goes well with the school's reputation for good discipline.
But well, many didn't realised this CCA produced a lot of jokers.

Mr Lee came to me today.
And he asked me about this lady,
who had been harassing me previously.
"She just wants to clear the misunderstanding and rebuild the friendship."
"Oh I never ever treated her as a friend before."

Among all mistakes and wrong destinies in life,
sad to say, that was the most ugly, the most fearful, the most traumatizing.

I met several people in my life,
who at certain point of time,
makes a difference or holds an important position in my life.
Some of them came as friends, some came as enemies;
some are still here walking along with me,
yet some walked away into separate paths.

At certain crossroads,
you might meet some travellers that you didn't like;
likewise, at certain junctions,
you might have to part with certain companions that you're strongly bonded with.

Came and went friends, enemies, brothers, sisters;
some friends became strangers that will never greet each other,
some enemies became great friends of important position in life.
A few brothers and sisters walked a different path due to conflicting ideologies;
yet others, whom I didn't like,
were forced by me into another path at the next crossroads.

How many I've met, how many I've lost;
how many had came, how many had went.

Some left beautiful memories in my journey;
whereas some left behind nightmares that haunt me for the rest of my life.

A particular one, was, sadly, a mistake;
but that was the most perfect, most beautiful mistake in life that I'll never ever regret.

I wonder if there's any bond that is really eternal,
till the sun and moon dies,
and till the Judgement Day arrives.

Even though I haven't met one, but I believe.

I called you all brothers and sisters not for no meaning.

Because that was, that friendship, that brotherhood or sisterhood,
in which I want to make eternal.

Eternal for life.

No comments: