Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Recounts


Again, I spent some time reading my past few posts,
particularly those around this time last year.

Once again, though I've mentioned these countless times,
I feel like laughing at myself everytime I read my old posts;
laughing at my past ignorance, my stupidity, my immaturity.
I didn't realised that I'm so much a joke,
or I'm such an ignorant, naive kid,
until I began to walk down the memory lane.

And yet, on the other perspective,
I salute myself for my current mindset;
I'm so glad that I made so much progress through such a short period of time,
and I'm relieved that for now, I'm not as ignorant as I am in the past.
Alone I am laughing at those posts I wrote in march 2010;
really, It's quite funny when to try to understand the old you.

I must say this blog is sort of a mirror for me;
a mirror of qualities, a mirror of my actions, a mirror of who's friend and foe.
I often read my old post and those old tags;
just to remind myself of how ignorant I used to be,
as well as reminding myself of the previous mistakes that I made.
By doing so, I hope that I'll keep the big message in mind:
never to revert back to your old ways,
and keep up and improve on whatever I'm improving now.

While typing this post, I am multi-tasking,
reading those old post, month by month;
laughing while I clicked all the way from 2009 to 2010;
but yet, I'm rather surprise at the literature quality I produce at times.

Men do make mistakes, men are not always perfect.
One of the reasons that I opened this blog,
is that I want my everyday doings and thinking to be recorded,
and recorded in such a way that I have the public to judge my perspective.
Maybe some adults or older teens might laugh at my way of thought;
but I do believe, at least i made a bit of improvement through the months.

It is experience that makes a man grow.
From December 2008, where I have zero experience of life,
till November 2010, where I made certain improvement in some areas;
well, I say, we learn as we grow,
we understand more as we go through certain incidents.

Perhaps not only have blogging earned me some bad reputation;
it gives me some public opinion, and polished my English as well.

Today, I might be satisfied with my words;
but tomorrow, maybe I'll be laughing at the immaturity of yesterday.

We experience as we grow,
we learn as we experience;
we understand as we experience,
we mature as we understand.

Life, maybe, perhaps, is all just a learning process.

I hope that this mirror is always here;
let me judge myself from my past and current,
let me others judge me from my words and thoughts.

Maybe some time later I might published a post,
which is scorning at laughing at the current me,
and my current posts;
scorning at the immaturity, laughing at the lack of experience.

But if that is to happen,
it just means that I gained a higher level in understanding.

No comments: