
These few days have been very hectic and busy;
it's just merely the second day of the week,
and the amount of work and revision is unbearable.
Got a lot to catch up on,
and somemore the EOYs are just round the corner.
Have to really bring out the 'chiong swa' spirit for it.
The amount of work kept me in low spirits these days.
Not really in the mood for work,
but it is a matter of fact that I have to get them done.
Doing work; I believe it does helps for the EOY... or not.
But later I still got a couple of math papers to settle.
I was thinking of this word lately.
'Accident'.
To accident I mean things that happens not to your expectations,
and also not something that you did purposely.
Okay, layman terms it means just something that you'll never be expecting.
So I'm just wondering about accidents- the good kind and the bad kind.
About how some our actions lead to accidents,
and how these accidents lead to certain consequences.
And how this consequence teach you not to make accidents again,
or to go along with accidents each time it happens.
I must say my life is typically full of accidents.
After six carefree years as a kid in primary school,
most of the things that happen later in life were accidents.
Going into ZHSS was an accident,
knowing certain people were an accident,
fancying certain people was an accident,
and doing certain stuff were accidents.
By accidents I somehow or rather,
manage to end up at where I am.
Though I must say that most of this accidents in my life were pretty bad;
but they were the ones that left the me my best memories of life.
Bitter, but sweet. Very sad case.
I often try to stop myself from committing accidents again;
but somehow or rather, I'll commit my past mistakes all the time.
Like having the same old bad habits again,
getting into the same kind of trouble again,
and worse still, getting involve with certain people once more.
Often i tried to stop myself from getting into accidents I shouldn't be in,
but it seems like history will always happen itself again and again.
Perhaps it is Buddha's will to make me learn something through them, I don't know.
If I were to say that my Secondary One life is a big car crash,
then I would rather go through those times once more.
Though I was rowdy, loud, immature then;
but at least, those were some of the best days in life.
It just seems like my car were to crash onto the same lamppost,
and knock onto the same person all the time.
And yes, it left me will sever injuries.
If I were to crash onto you countless times,
no matter how heartbreaking and tearful it will end up,
I'm willing to crash one accident after another.
Many things in life were an accident.
However I'm glad to say,
Throw that air bag away;
It was all these accidents that made me grow up.
No comments:
Post a Comment