Saturday, September 18, 2010

Common Identity


I wonder what flower you liked.
Well, i always wanted to know this answer,
but then, I never tried asking.
But your cheerful smile reminds of the sunflower.

Okay, back to the main topic.
I remember yesterday training was a bit shitty,
so here's a few highlights of yesterday's training session.

In the cold, wet, muddy school field...

Boss: JJ, I want you to do this... *whisper whisper*
JJ: Yes Boss!

And JJ walks to Johnson...
JJ:(whispering) Now Johnson, he wants you to run around the field three times, and do a long jump everytime you reach the long jump pit...
Johnson starts running...
JJ: Boss! Must I run too?
SJ:(shouting) C'mon, let's run with him!

Platoon starts running with Johnson around the field, and long jump...

Back to the steps at the front of the field...

Boss: Now PO, I want you to run to that goalpost, touch it and run back!
PO: Yes Boss!
PO starts sprinting towards goalpost, and subsequently the platoon follows him...


In the midst of running back...

CK:(at the puddle of water on ground) aiya shit, got landmine!
Boss:(while platoon reaches Boss) landmine? Did I heard the word landmine? Good, now go and defuse the landmine (sinister smile).
Platoon: [rushes to puddle of water, and start to hentak kaki on the puddle...]


At the debrief....

Boss: I wonder if one person would stand at the puddle, and try to rid the water all by himself.... And compared to all of you all doing it together.... What's the difference?
SJ: We do it together, take lesser time to clear all the water! And less wet also!


At an 'arm exercise session' on the wet, muddy field...

DY: Eeee! Wet like shit sia!
Boss: Who say wet like shit?
DY: Me Boss!
CK: Really wet like shit what.
Boss: Good, now I will teach you what is call wet like shit... CK adapt prone position.
CK: [WTF?! and adapts prone position... subsequently the platoon follows...]

No comments: