
While watching Evan Almighty on TV yesterday night,
many thoughts were running through my mind.
But really, the show left me with a thought that clears all the roaming ideas in my mind.
I believe whenever we pray to deities for protection,
or for blessings, good luck, fortune, etc;
these prayers wouldn't just make the deities use their magical powers,
and grant you whatever you prayed for.
Instead, deities would offer you chances and opportunities,
such that you get the chance to gain these things that you prayed for.
All these opportunities would always come in form of events;
whether if it is problems, troubles, or positive stuff.
Deities would always present you whatever you pray for-
the chance itself, right in front of your eyes;
but whether your prayers do come true depends on yourself-
whether if you would take up the chance and do something about it.
Certain times, these chances always appear right in front of us.
But what matters is that we wouldn't know that they are the deities answer to our prayers.
If you prayed for protection,
would the deities just protect you wherever you go,
or give you a chance to learn how to protect yourself?
If you prayed for harmony,
would deities just bestowed upon you harmony,
or give you a chance to go through turbulence to cherish that harmony?
There are many things I prayed for...
Power, fame, love, success.
Perhaps able to have men willing to die for you, that is power.
Perhaps having a education module that earn you praises, that is fame.
Perhaps able to see the one you like smile everyday, that is love.
Maybe training able men to take over the company, that is success.
Buddha gave me so many chances in my life.
They are all answer to my prayers.
It's never to late to realise.
Since now I knew all these are just answers to my prayers,
why not let me set on an adventure to find out the answer myself,
rather than let Buddha give my the answer directly?
I always prayed for the revival of the company's past glory and honour.
Daron is back, is that a chance?
Is that an answer to my prayer?
I don't know, but I must say,
This time, I am riding this Wind of Change!
No comments:
Post a Comment