
It seems like the re-opening of school is drawing nearer.
Looks like one week of holiday isn't enough, after all.
A thousand thoughts congested my mind these days.
I had been thinking of many stuff;
school, homework, studies, then a bit of the company.
Sometimes, I thought of practical solutions to some problems;
on the other hand, I like to lie on the endless, green field,
looking at the clouds, and fantasize of life I want it to be.
Life's never complete without a bit of dreaming.
I say I really dread school a lot.
Not because of the heavy workload, or the boring schedule;
I should say, it's the kind of life I lead in school.
Doing many things a lone many times,
well, I'm sick and tired of life like this.
I ever thought of giving up education,
and then travel to some rural countries,
and lead a peaceful, farming life over there.
But of course this kind of 'happiness' and 'tranquility' doesn't seem to last long;
well, I just have to adapt myself to the materialistic world.
It just seems like the world is so materialistic,
is due to the fact that people are materialistic.
Never to judge a book by it's cover.
But precisely that is what everyone is doing!
So it seems like I'm having a losing hand here,
if everyone is to judge everything by it's appearance.
I would say sometimes,
people have to go through hard times,
and then lose something, in order to understand some morals or principles.
The Heavens have their own decisions at time.
If we couldn't learn things the soft way,
we'll have to go through hard lessons.
But what matters after all,
is to understand what we have thought and done wrong,
and change that mistake once and for all.
I been through many shit in life;
I lost many things.
I always wonder why would life be so unfair to me?
That includes everything: CCA, relationships, etc.
I wonder why others always had a winning hand.
But looking at another point of view,
maybe, all these are just Heaven's way of telling me.
Telling me to wake up from dissolution.
Telling me to repent from my misdeeds,
and be a fresh, new, nice person.
I must really admit that,
after all the shit in my life...
The way you think and the way you see things differs a lot from the past.
Then I wonder again.
Would those evildoers go through the same shit as me one day,
to receive their retribution, and then wake up from dissolution?
I doubt so.
Looking at my CCA alone,
I can see how unfair life is;
some bastards could obtain high rank and post,
just by doing nothing, or doing shit.
Yet some people, who have great qualities in them,
remained undiscovered, for years.
Good CJ is one of these undiscovered ones.
So I thought of it.
The only way to make life fair,
is to teach others to be fair.
And when these educated ones are fair and just,
they will influence others to be fair as well.
Maybe just a small community.
Maybe in the schools.
Maybe a country itself.
Maybe the world?
It's all wishful thinking - with possibilities of coming true.
A world of absolute justice doesn't starts from thinking.
It starts from doing.
From my individual effort, I can change people.
From those people effort, they can change even more people.
And together, we can change the world!
That's why I want to become an educator.
No comments:
Post a Comment