
C'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui.
I wonder anyone knows who is this guy.
His name is Remi Gaillard, a French famous for pranks and jokes.
Usually he goes around in town, doing silly stuff,
like rodeo-riding on people's back, spraying shaving cream at people,
removing people's hat or cap, etc.
Sometimes, I always find life fun if you lead it like a joker.
It's by doing whatever that makes you whoever.
Many times, people judge us by our actions.
And true enough, I would say that our actions are a reflection of our principles.
Many choose to treat things seriously,
being very focused on everything in life,
to ensure that he or she would be the best of the best.
They get up on their feet everytime they fell to an obstacle,
and continue to storm that very obstacle that made them fell.
Tears of joy rolled over their cheeks when they achieve success.
And yet some people choose to view many things in a carefree manner,
with a happy-go-lucky attitude.
When they fell to an obstacle,
they often seek another way out,
and be it or not, they might find another way of in life.
I don't know why, especially at my age;
the more I experience in life, the more of the second personality I become.
I used to view some stuff as important possessions that shouldn't be taken away;
however, when you come to lose them,
you'll understand that life is, somehow or rather, still functioning as per normal without all these possessions, worldly possessions.
Things like fame, ranking, material comfort, friends....
After some time, after some experience, they are gone.
Most things ain't forever in this world.
Even the strongest brotherhood had a day for parting,
even the strongest empire have a day of falling.
However, I knew something that could stay with us forever,
and this thing just come and go as we want it to.
It is called joy.
A day starts with the sun rising in the east, and end with the sun setting in the west.
Living each day out happily, angrily, or sadly;
the sun still rise and set.
Time doesn't wait, I would say.
Since every second passed is a second gone,
why not live out every second happily?
I took joy in laughing, as well as making others laugh.
I don't know why, but seeing others laugh because of me,
this would often make me laugh too.
Sometimes I crack jokes, sometimes I did silly stuff;
people laugh at my jokes, laugh at my actions, laugh at me.
No matter what kind of laughter it might be-
an appreciative one, a hearty one, a laugh at my stupid actions...
As long as it changes the dark skies into a blue, clear one,
as long as it turns a frown upside down...
I believe all is worth it.
Life is short, and sadly,
painfully short.
There are too much disappointment, too much despair, too much sadness in life.
All these worldly confusions could just turn into smoke anytime-
only when we choose to face them happily, smiling, laughing.
Life, I would say, after all, is a big joke.
And humans are all born a joke.
We are all a kind of funny people.
So, why not take the chance to laugh heartily,
to your heart's content?
Many things might turn out wrong,
many things might turn out unfair;
and many many many people might turn out to be so much better than you...
Laugh! Laugh at your heart's content!
Because all these, in life, are nothing but a joke.
Perhaps when we viewed things in a light manner,
troubled stuff will seem so much optimistic.
No comments:
Post a Comment