Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cyber Wellness


It doesn't really matter if some inconsiderate netizens play punk on my blog;
trying to find trouble and loopholes with my posts,
and worse still, pollutes my tagboard.
I mean, I welcome freedom of speech.
Anyone degrading me on my own tagboard means that I must have done something wrong,
such that I offended someone.
I can accept it, all the lame stuff and whatsoever.

But not using your name, that's it.

It doesn't matter too much if they're coming at me...
I'm so used to all these nonsense by uncivilised people.
But not using your name;
not using it as a joke, not using it as a form of punk play.
It's just an insult to you, and a form of disrespect.

I mean, when some netizens got any problems with me in real life,
they should just deal with me alone in real life,
not hiding behind the computer and acting like a coward,
using aliases and worse of all, your name.

I mean, I don't mind anyone trying to find trouble with me...
but not getting my friends into the picture.

I think I know who you are;
I don't really have much enemies, and not many people visits this blog.
But then, why getting my friend into the picture?
Haven't the school taught enough of cyber responsibility?

I don't like it when some netizens tries to be an asshole and do something funny;
worse of all, using my friend's name!
That's such a huge disrespect to another fellow netizen, and my friend!

Well, I just hope netizens can practice some form of cyber wellness-
they ought to know what to do, and what not to.

No comments: