
Of dancing kings and dancing queens,
Great vocals, deceptive acts;
The wooden platform, and the limelight shining,
Skills displayed, of alluring blaze.
Middle of nowhere, I study here,
An average place, of average people.
But so not average of what they possess;
Hidden tigers, crouching dragons,
You never knew, what's behind the scene.
Take that school uniform away, and put something else on;
A blazer, a suit, or just a tuxedo.
With a mike on the hand, or just soft shoes worn,
Fly and shine! With whatever it takes.
Astonishing moonwalk, amazing voices,
it was what, that they called, 'gift'.
Born with nothing, I hold a pen;
I pen my thoughts, there goes bottles of ink.
I picked up a keyboard, I type my feelings;
Words of hatred, transformed into sentences of thoughts.
"Great job there," praise some of them,
"Get it off" yelled some others.
But never will I give up on it,
"It's a life skill", I got to earn a living with it.
Of dancers and singers, scholars and leaders,
Never will I, raise my head high.
But there goes the headlines, with great sadness,
"Of actors and actress, what have the world become of?"
Never was I shocked to see that article,
But I felt unfair; unfair for the world!
For four years of learning, I met various;
Of various people, of different secrets.
Hiding behind them, they shall never flaunt,
"It's just something extra", they brush it off.
With such mediocre skills, and immature mindset,
How could one be, called a star of tomorrow?
I felt unfair, I felt unjust;
To what kind of status, have the world become?
How I wish the country reads this,
To understand the truth, to get know of the secret.
Of all dancing kings and queens,
Great vocal, deceptive acts;
Where are all the talent scouts,
when they're supposed to be there?
Only to look for such quality,
And with that, it explains,
"That's why, our entertainment business is gloomy!"
A prize given, a fame earned;
To my peers, it means recognition of true skills.
But to him, what it matters?
I doubt nothing but boastfulness and flaunt.
I have no skills, no born with any;
But I hope with my keyboard, I tell the truth.
Please, open your eyes, my world;
And come to see, the truth behind things.
Of dancing kings and queens,
Great vocals, deceptive acts;
I have no gratitude to praise their skills,
But only, with this keyboard,
I hope to path a way,
For their Talent.
No comments:
Post a Comment