Friday, July 8, 2011

Encounters . Enchanted


I'm pretty sure that as ordinary mankind,
it is certain that we lust for many, many things.
There are so much out there which we desired for-
however, I believe that it is undisputed that there is one thing that all of us want:
Love, that is it.

Be it family love, the concern between friends, or the sweetness between a couple-
all of us want to be loved, and we are willing to love.
But today I, Walker, shall temporarily put the love of a family and friends aside;
perhaps among so many forms of love,
all of us desired for the simple yet sweet relation between a male and a female,
which is something that I believe to be able to conquer all obstacles and fight against all odds.

For a start, maybe I shall share some of my 'experiences'.

I'm a simple and innocent child for much of my 16 years on Earth,
however the first time I got involved with something related to a boy-girl-relation was back at the age of 10,
when I was in Primary Three, or Four.
That was a pretty awkward situation then;
this sister of a schoolmate of mine(now still a schoolmate in ZHSS),
took a liking to me, which I find to be kind of haunting.

I believe that all of us seek for perfection during childhood,
so what that puts me off in this encounter was the 'external' factors;
she ain't very good looking, and not so smart either.
So I was totally put off; despite that we were close acquaintance for a couple of years,
but I tried distancing myself away from her after she 'made herself clear'.
And no doubt I stop all forms of socializing with her brother and family,
which I was certainly kind of close to;
and that really puts them off.

Yet this little encounter still lingers as a childhood nightmare,
and it was the start of a curse that follows me for the rest of my life.

I wonder if any of you readers ever had some experience at 'online relationships';
something like you spent too much time online,
you met a girl(or a guy), and became virtual partners;
despite not meeting each other in real life,
you all build the bond and relation over the communication devices.

One of the most memorable encounter with people was when I met a girl online;
back then the dumb MSN Messenger was all that matters when we don't have Facebook, Twitter or Blogger.
So, I met this girl online; a year older than me, from the same school,
but we never met in real life.
However, we exchanged contacts online;
that sprouted into some sort of friendship that is dependent on the telephone or the computer.

So I would spent hours talking on the phone or on MSN with her;
I don't know if I were to classify this as some form of relationship,
but at the period of time she was the girl that gave the most impact on my life.
Her voice was sweet, she was understanding, she controls her temper well,
and she said I'm someone with split personality.

Sweet encounter that lasted for a couple of years;
back then I was Primary Five.
But we gradually lost contact as she moved up to Secondary Three...
so that's the end to one chapter,
that I hope to see a sequel in.

Then later in Secondary One I met this classmate of mine;
first time that someone really attracted my attention.
And first time that I ever act like an idiot;
but things didn't start off well, needless to say.
She hates me then, and I'm a real jerk then;
so, it's like a thunderstorm when she realize the attraction I had for her.

For the rest of Secondary One I'm trapped in this cycle,
and just couldn't get her off my mind.
That was the first encounter with infatuation or something like that;
be it some kind of fresh then, it isn't very pleasant to recount on this.
I guess this awkward situation is wide known by the school;
me ending up as the failure and loser of this chapter of the story.

Till date, all the old feelings were long gone;
she remains as one of the better friends in life,
and we supported each other in moving to our respective goals in life.

Yet one of the worse encounter yet to mention was when I was Secondary Three.

There's this fairly plump young lady who misunderstood me for stealing at the Pau Shop in the school canteen.
At that was when she knew me, started to talk to me,
and then, I would say start to stalk me.
It wasn't a good start as we knew each other through a misunderstanding;
that didn't gave me much of a good impression of her.
And after sometime getting familiar with me,
she starts meddling with my life, which totally piss me off.

And went around acting like she got something to do with me.
Too much infiltration and irritation to my personal life.

And to cut the long story short:
Later when she confessed to me, I just reject her and 'shove her away'.
Well, I used a lot of heavy language,
and that made her hate me for life.

Perhaps I have yet to mentioned of the best;
back when I was still in Secondary Two, I was at the prime of teenage.
Slim figure, huge muscles, and, pretty smart then.
So I hit off with a Primary school classmate of mine;
she was a foreigner, she's pretty, hot, good at sports, smart.

We met each other again like on MSN;
and then it soon developed into something beyond friendship.
I remember there was a time she said she would pay me a visit,
(She lives in Bukit Timah and I live in Pasir Ris)
and I thought she was joking.

The she was at my doorsteps the next second.
Very, very touching.

However good things doesn't last long;
as we moved up to Upper Secondary,
we gradually lost contact of each other.
So, I considered it an end? I don't hope so.

So, many people came and went.
Some left footsteps, some left nightmares;
but a few of them left everlasting memories,
that accompanies me to sleep when I'm having insomnia.

To date I'm dejected and all-out;
girls despise me, but well, that doesn't matter.
I don't desire much from relationships;
maybe I shall choose to stay single till death.

Ironically, I've never went into a true relationship,
but my encounters taught me so much,
that I act as a Love Guru and counsellor to a few of my peers.

Maybe at this point of time I would like to thank all of them;
for all the stuff they taught me,
all the encounter they gave me,
and also, all the memories they left me with.

And now, Walker prefers walking alone.

No comments: