Tuesday, August 10, 2010

friends II


at last, the four day break is coming to an end soon.

well, spending most of the holiday at home;
reading, doing work, watching TV,
instead of going out and having fun.
it's been a long time ever since i enjoyed such tranquility.

well, i don't know if i have manage my time properly or not;
but well, at least i take the chance to catch a breath during these four days.
tomorrow, school resumes;
everything's going back to the same old state.

well, after typing a post on 'friends' yesterday;
i got some kind of idea up my mind:
maybe these few days i'm going to type posts dedicated to my friends.
no matter if they're good friends, acquaintances, or those that are long lost;
it's time for me, to let them hear the voices of my heart.

i do hope that you will see this, this post.

Dear friend of mine,

I know that you come here quite frequently.
And often, you made replies on your blog regarding to my blog posts.
Be it negative, positive, or whatsoever-
it has become a way of how we communicate.
Though it is some kind of kiddy or childish,
but I very well know that sometimes,
we can only communicate in such manners.

Perhaps at this point of time,
you have long forgotten me,
or never regard me as a friend anymore;
but I just want to tell you that,
deep down in my heart,
I still treat you as a friend,
and I still treasured the affinity of friendship between us.

And I just want to say,
I'm sorry.

Maybe this apology is a little bit too late;
too late to salvage the situation caused by me.
I wanted to apologise long ago,
but then, I just couldn't bring the words out of me.
I don't know why.

Maybe this little apology is a little too insincere,
but well, I apologise for all the trouble.

Maybe I'm too sensitive with words, or maybe I'm too fragile;
sometimes, your words are like arrows, piercing holes upon me.
Maybe I'm too serious to accept jokes.

I just want to tell you that,
for now, no matter how much you despise, or hate me;
I still regard you as my friend.
And for anything, I'm there to support you.


I never regret much about hitting people.
But this time, I really regret.

But, maybe everything has to end here,
like how it ended between me and him.

I do hope that you'll see this.
It took me a lot of courage to write this,
on my very personal blog with thousands of viewers.
Call it public apology, or something that i should have long done-
I just want to say that, I'm sorry.

well, now this blog seems like some six billion secrets site.

No comments: