Saturday, August 28, 2010

them. me.


Well, got some work to zero in on today,
and also some revision for EOYs.
Can't really find fun these days;
not to mention about having the mood to do work.

Had long night chats over MSN with a few juniors yesterday night;
late, deep into midnight,
talking about crap from various areas.
Well, sometimes, I would say that my greatest achievement in secondary school is none other than earning the respect and trust of my juniors.
Not all of them, but most.
Unfading loyalty and die-hard brotherhood.
I thought this kind of thing would only occur in Imperial Japan.

But then, a taste of power in this form...
It doesn't really satisfy any greed or lust,
but rather, a form of achievement, as a mentor.

Sometimes I worry too much about my junior's future and career in their CCA.

But these worries are essential.

Rises and Fall, Division and Unity;
cycle after cycle, history always repeat itself.
It does, is because the human race doesn't learn lessons from history.
We failed to reflect upon our mistakes,
we failed to change for the better.
That's why, we always commit stupid mistakes one after another;
how ironic we still refer them as 'stupid' mistakes.
Relatively, it is us that is stupid at times.

"Gary's worth it, to be my successor."
Dog told me this once before.
I shall not hide my true intentions here;
what I want is a straightforward, righteous leader to lead the company;
a leader with a good sense of direction,
who is able to lead the company onto the right rack,
remonstrate the officers when they did something wrong;
that, is what I define as 'Leader'.

Rather than scumbags that only knows how to flirt gals,
and did nothing but get people into trouble.

"Not to do for the sake of doing,
for for your own good, for others."
I told my juniors.
I wanted them all to be righteous and upright gentlemen;
having the right character, thinking with the right mindset.
Time after time, I do see improvement in various cadets,
as well as some of those that demonstrate upright personality:
TiongLei, Matthew, Edmund, Yu Liang, Deon, Chee Keong.

Dog, we don't need a person who knows how to do things;
because one who do things without questioning is a DOG.

I would say, how as the results turns out to be,
I will be the ultimate winner;
all are my subordinates.

It's just a matter of if we are to make the wrong choice and accumulate bad karma.

I think this is my destiny.
Here, no to enthroned myself,
but to enthroned the right leader,
leading the masses out of this mess,
in which had been worsened by useless "leaders" generation after generation.

I...shall make him King!

I couldn't afford to leave myself a bad name,
in which to see that my underlings are the ones who will make the 16 years of hard work collapse in one moment.

That's too heavy a price price to pay.

Understand, Dog?

No comments: