Friday, August 27, 2010

Righteousness


Well, I must say today is filled with fun.
Really, things happen in certain ways that make you happy.

Err, maybe school ain't that nice,
but surely the after hours are what we enjoy.
For a long time I wasn't down for physical training;
today's PT was sort of fun, as well as refreshing.
Thanks Brandon for the awesome PT session, haha.

And then....yeap.
CK Ng ran around like a crazy person,
spraying everything with deodorant.
Including me and CJ. Holy shit.
Then I think I ran my best record for 100 metres.
We're typically running for our lives.
I think we broke Usain Bolt's record, unknowingly.
You know, the "greed" for survival is very strong.
In order to survive, we find ourselves a bit of superheroes at times.

And one thing, I just found out that crisis is going on in my men.
Well, the same old shit every generation would go through- power struggle.
Don't want to talk too much on it;
I believe the kids have their own ways of solving things.
After all, I believe they're grown ups.

And I really like righteous people.
People who does things for a right reason and moral.

"Not to do things for the sake of doing,
but rather for your own good,
to help other people."

This is what I told my men.
I don't know how many took the advise into their heads-
well, enlightenment is all up to them.
Our efforts, our teachings;
but it is up to them to interpret whatever we say.
Really, sometimes, I ain't God, I can't do that much.

I just hope that the same shit wouldn't happen again;
having a good-for-nothing as the overall-in-charge,
screwing things up, screwing us up.
This time, we need to be serious about it.
One wrong movement, that's the end of ZHNCC.

Righteous people, I would say.
Only righteous people could lead the masses out of dark.
I would say I had a few men who are absolutely righteous;
on the other hand, some that are cunning and evil.

After all, they are all my men.

All that is necessary for the evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
I'm a history student;
rise of Stalin, Hitler, Hirohito, Mao Zedong;
lessons after lessons, I learnt the experience of the past.
But then, am I going to put the lessons I learn into any use?

This time, I am.

I have to do something.

At any cost.

Dog, it ain't any single shit.
A worthless person like me...
can come to you with something sharp anytime!

No comments: