Saturday, August 8, 2009

saturday.

"Inherited Will,
the Age of the People has arrived.
As long as People continue to pursue the definition of Freedom,
Nothing shall be ceased!"


this, is my quote for national day.
the third generation has arrived,
and even SM Goh has predicted the oncmoing of the next PM,
of the fourth generation.

but,
I foresee the New Era, the New Age!
now, this is Our Era, Our Time!
I told Daryl ytd,
one day, I'll fly my own colours,
I'll sing my own anthem!
even if I'm killed for this wild ambition,
I'll turn my flame of dreams into a fire that will brighten the world!

three generations has passed.
nothing can ever last till the fourth.
the flame of us, will burn upon the start of the New Era!

When there's a start, there will be an end; for there's no ending, there will be no beginning.

I look forward to life.
I look forward to future.

No comments: