Thursday, August 27, 2009

thursday.

"Inherited Will, the Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of its People. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease to be!" - Gol. D. Roger

well, it seems a bit of normal today too.

FAC came with good news,
just one more kg im outta it.
in this case, im losing 500g a day,
so it takes about a month or so so lose all weight.

and thought of many stuffs today...
including my side dish Operation BangBang.
seriously, i dunno whether should it take flight or not,
but for my dreams, i think maybe it should.
its pretty simple: sabotage and i'll win.
but it just seems not-so-gd for weibin. hahas.

well, at chem today,
she got a bit of irritated by the XL.
just wanna go over, and ask her, 'u're alrite?'
but im scared that she'll scold me off.
it seems that those feeling are not gone yet,
mah, now could it be gone so easily?
morever, it just makes me more determined to be the 'Emperor'!

after much reflection today,
i came to realise something: everyone's unique,
but not extraordinary.
im born extraordinary, and perhaps god make my life this way,
so i could brush up my skills for the Great Plan behind.
Im born with so much imperfections. im born ugly.
but they're not gonna bring me down!

i related to the CP9 saga of one piece.
where Luffy defeat Lucci,
in order to kill Lucci's dream so that Luffy;s dream could go on.
here im doing the same thing: if he dun die,
my dreams cant go on!

sometimes, it doesnt matter how im treated;
it just makes me more determined. its them to disadvantage in the end.

I'll fight on, till I succeed. I doesn't matter if I'm going to fail; at least I tried. But, this time, I'll emerge winner!

No comments: