i woke up as daybreak came,
sitting down, wondering wads in store for me.
well,
after yesterday's many incidents,
and after a talk with brandon,
somehow, i began to realise who's nakama and who's not.
i get a clearer picture of ppl around me,
i tend to understand more now.
i thought of giving up on it.
for yrs, i've gave my passion and enthusiaism on it.
the very first time i made a great fall,
jinchun was the one who then gave me a second chance.
now, perhaps im left to myself.
after yesterday,
i only know that i must strive even harder,
to prove my worth.
and after el lessons tmr,
i know wad i did was right;
i wanna to be the 'emperor of black winged steads(黑马大帝)',
the most handsome, the most chilvarous ever.
seriously,
two screwed up yrs is enough.
i dun wanna stay this way liao.
i dun wanna act liao.
it doesnt feels gd,
when in lonely nights and u're down,
and you only have urself.
i lost half of my stands and trust,
i got rejected, and i think she lyks him.
no one is there to lend me a hand,
i just lost wad the last thing i haven lose.
is that the end? no.
大丈夫!!!
this means 'brave man' in chinese,
or 'its all right' in japanese.
i have to tell myself,
its all right,
i just have to continue to walk bravely,
even though no one's there to help me,
and everyone is despising me,
i have to walk on to prove my worth.
if i dun walk on,
or even if i did,
no one would care,
no one would cry.
that's why i have to prove my worth,
and prove my significance.
i always thoughyt of,
if the day of me standing alone is to come,
wad im gonna do?
the answer is clear now;
i have to carry on walking.
Never am I gonna let them look down on me,
Never I'm going to fail again!
I don't want to stay this way,
I want adventure, nakama, mates.
Even if I'm going to fight alone,
Daijoubu, I'm gonna prove to them all!
I'm gonna shock them with what it takes to build me,
And I'm gonna make him my slave!
In lonely nights that I'm let to myself,
Never I'm going to cry again!
I'm not pathetic, I'm extraordinary!
I want to be like the Premier of the Six States, Su Qin,
To let those who had despise me before,
Kowtow to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment