
today is quite a pleasant day;
much of curriculum time went by quite peacefully.
results aint too bad; at least i passed :D
just feels that the morning pass by peacefully.
FSD in the afternoon.
manage to get the music going with the whole routine.
surprisingly, the music sounds nice,
and it coincidentally suits the routine.
and after we played it over the PA system,
even Mrs Maybrie Ang came out to 'praise' my song :D
everything went so well.
at the second rehearsal,
the men's morale was at their peak;
they did the drills perfectly and sharply,
and we even attracted a large crowd to look at us.
that was went i felt so proud of my mates;
and this, gave me a slight satisfaction in myself.
but later some thing happen....and that morale was gone.
gone like that. manage to persuade the men to do one last rehearsal.
but then, it wasn't as good as the second one.
over here, just wanna say something to my dear FSD 2010:
My fellow brothers and mates,
I remember the times, the times that we had together in FSD.
The times when we just started, and there were still various specs helping.
The times that we finally get things rolling,
with quarrels and disagreement.
The times when the team is about to fall,
but yet we picked ourselves up again, and worked together.
That very miracle that happen on last Friday,
which brought back the dreams of many.
Lofty ambitions of winning top 3 in Central,
ideas of celebrations, chalets, LAN parties.
from how devastated I am when the team is about to fall,
till how much hope I felt when we were given one more chance.
You guys were the one that gave me another chance;
You guys were willing to do one last fight with me.
We revived our dreams again.
I'm really happy that some of my mates tried to help me today;
I'm even happier to see everyone giving their fullest support for the team.
Even though only two-third of the team was here,
but you guys did an excellent job, and won honour in front of the school.
No matter whatever shit that happen, like what happen today,
I will use my name and live to prevent it from happening again.
I rather lose my rank, than the morale of my men.
I know that you guys had your morale dampened by what happen.
Team, one chance is hard to come.
If we can pick ourselves up from being dismissed,
I believe today is just a small obstacle to cross.
I'm really happy with the commitment and good drills during the rehearsal.
Let's go beyond that the next time, team?
Remind yourselves of the commitments on the bus on that day.
Remind yourselves of the difficult times we went through.
Remind yourselves of the glory when Infocomm looked at us today.
Team, these hardships are worthwhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment